Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Soi (Adopted!)

*** UPDATE!! ***

April 2014
Soi (now re-named Joy) has been adopted by a wonderful family on the East Coast, USA! Joy has been in foster care with Soot for some weeks now, and Soot has worked tirelessly to promote her for adoption on Facebook.

Kind adopter Kathy saw Joy's face and fell in love. Soon this little girl will journey across the ocean to her amazing forever family. We could not be happier for this sweetheart - what a miraculous reversal of fortunes!

Thank you to all who made this possible - especially dear Soot, who works tirelessly day and night on behalf of the betterment of the dogs and cats of Thailand. She has single-handedly changed the tragic lives of many WSK residents. Our hats are off to her for her ceaseless compassion and her untiring dedication.

Thank you, Sooty!!!

And have a wonderful life, sweet Joy! 
We so look forward to adding happily-ever-after photos once you have arrived home with your lovely family.
Bon voyage!

* * * * *


Soi was removed from Thailand's WSK dog condo and is currently in foster care with Soot Liang Woo, where she is loving life as a 'house dog' for the first time ever!
Soi continues to patiently wait for the perfect people to claim her as their very own.

For more information about adopting Soi or any of our available dogs, please contact Dawn Trimmel at (414) 426-4148.
For more information about other WSK dog condo dogs in need, please have a look here.

Thank you!

* * * * * 

My name is Soi.

I am a lovely spayed female, approximately 3 years old.
I weigh about 12 kgs (26 lbs).



I am very unhappy and scared here at the WSK Dog Condo in Bangkok, so I frequently tried to run away after my family first dumped me here.
My caretakers therefore thought it was safer for me to stay in a cage. 
But because there are so many of us and never enough time for us all - this cage has now become my tiny, cramped jail. 





I live in here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except when kind volunteers are available to take me out for a moment for a cuddle.


Kind humans gave me a haircut the other day, which I was badly in need of. To tell you the truth, I couldn't have cared less about being groomed and smelling clean and nice. I was just so happy to have attention and kind hands on me.






I wished it could last forever…





…but I had to return to my prison when it was time for them to go home.




Is this all that life has to offer for me?
The volunteers here love me and hope someone will find it in their hearts to take me home.

Please - won't someone save me and take me far from here?
Can one of you show me what a real life is like, with a home and a family and comfort, love, and security I have never known?
Thank you for reading & sharing my story.

Love, Soi





* * * * * 

I am a sad resident of the WSK Dog Condo.

For more information on how to adopt me or any of my friends here at WSK, please have a look at this informational post here or contact Soot Liang Woo by email at tontopepper@yahoo.com.sg

Adoption of WSK dogs in Thailand are coordinated by Soot. 

In the UK, please contact Carly Jane Evans at carlyjane45@gmail.com
In the USA, please contact Marjon Tondravi (East Coast) at tondravi@yahoo.com
or Dawn Trimmel (Midwest USA) at trimmel@usa.net

Thank you for caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment